JICMail Q2 2023 Results
Research from JICMAIL’s monthly diary-based panel data reveals that:
- With the average piece of advertising mail reaching 1.1 people
- A strong lifespan advertising mail staying within the household for over 7.1 days
- The frequency of the message is highly impactful with direct mail items being read 4.5 times in the time it is within the home
Commercial Actions: All Mail Items
As a result of receiving items at home, all commercial actions have seen an increase YoY
The impact of mail has strong commercial effectiveness, with the year-on-year growth rates outstripping the growth in frequency of interaction with mail. Business mail is now working harder than ever at driving a commercial response than ever before.
- 74.9% of all mail (DM, Doordrops, and Business Mail combined) were read and looked at Q2 2023, representing a 2% growth in effectiveness versus Q2 2022
- 64.1% of all mail were opened (+2% in Q2 2022)
- 46.2% of all mail were retained at home (+2% in Q2 2022)
- 15.7% of all mail drove brand discussion with someone (+2% Q2 2022)
All types of Mail have seen an increase in engagement in Q2 of 2023
Direct Mail items were engaged with for >2 minutes across a 28 day period.
Share this article
Looking for Mail Management and Postal Services?
Speak to us today, to see how we can help.
Here at Posthub, you will be allocated a personal Postal Manager. Speak to us to find out how we can help.
Or let us give you some ideas on how we can help you drive your business forward.