Acquire new customers and reduce the cost of your marketing with adMail.
What is adMail?
Make additional savings on your promotional campaign postage costs with our added value service, adMail. With adMail, you get an affordable advertising mail campaigns, helping you acquire new customers.
Who is adMail for?
adMail is for businesses of all types looking for affordable mail advertising that can make creative mail campaigns easier to manage.
Examples of adMail Customers Include:
- Ideal for businesses who send Direct Mail pieces promoting the sale or use of products or services or to encourage, contribute, or support a cause.
- Great for addressed Direct Mail (DM) Letter and Large Letter mailing items comprising a largely uniform message.
- Charities or fundraisers looking to communicate a message or encourage supporter to a specific cause
What is the adMail qualification criteria?
To qualify as adMail, all items must:
- A daily posting volume of at least 4,000 mailing items (per service, per day).
- Be addressed a direct mail Letter or Large Letter format.
- Meet the requirements of the adMail schedule, including the relevant data specification, service standard, indicia and seed mailing items.
- Data management process must be adhered to, this including all relevant mailing supressions, to minimse wastage and adhere to GDPR compliance.
To ensure all criteria are correct, Posthub will work with you to complete the adMail checklist and give the advice and support to ensure you meet all of the requirements.
Want to know more about how people interact with direct mail items?
Understanding how people interact with your mailings and their post can give you the insight you need to optimise your mailing and create effective direct mail campaigns. Using the JICMAIL database, you can uncover how specific advertiser direct mail and door drops are interacted with over the course of a month.
Every quarter there are over ten thousand new mail items added to the database, which you can search for examples of how customers are engaging with your mail activity. Things such as getting insight into which days customers interact with your mail, for example, is essential to shaping your creative mail campaigns more effectively.
In a changing advertising media environment, JICMail saw some interesting changes for Direct Mail in 2020. To read more on the insights click here.
Looking for Mail and Postal Services?
Find out how we can help.
Here at Posthub, you will be allocated a personal Postal Manager. Speak to us to find out how we can help.
Or let us give you some ideas on how we can help you drive your business forward.