JICMAIL Q4 2021 Results
JICMAIL’s diary-based data is captured from a panel of a thousand households every month, revealed in Q4 2021:
- Mail continued to cement its position at the heart of multi-channel marketing strategies by further expanding its effectiveness.
- Volumes recorded by the JICMAIL panel increased by 16% year on year.
- Doordrop media was the stand-out growth channel with a 30% increase in 2020. Volumes now surpass pre-pandemic levels, with11,984 items tracked in Q4 2021 vs 11,489 in Q1 2020.
- The Direct Mail and Business Mail channels both recorded uplifts in the frequency of interaction in Q4 2021.
- Most notably this uplift has been driven by younger audiences for Direct Mail, with 25-34, 35-44 and 45-54-year-olds all interacting with mail more than they were a year ago.
Read the full research here.
Share this article
Looking for Mail Management and Postal Services?
Speak to us today, to see how we can help.
Here at Posthub, you will be allocated a personal Postal Manager. Speak to us to find out how we can help.
Or let us give you some ideas on how we can help you drive your business forward.